Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake

Pin It


This was something I thought over in my head for a while.  I love cheesecake & had this dream of combining it with another of my favorite desserts- chocolate chip cookies.  It worked perfectly~ and was AMAZING!


It's really simple to make... 

Whip up a batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.  Mine is the Toll House recipe (with double the vanilla & no nuts).  Or, go the lazy route & buy some refrigerated cookie dough- Still pretty darn good, I am sure :)

Spread half of the dough into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.

Make cheesecake filling:

3 (8-ounce) pkg cream cheese, softened
3 eggs
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract

Beat together until smooth.  Spread over the cookie dough in the pan.  Top with remaining cookie dough.  It is hard to spread so, you will want to flatten out the pieces as you put them on top of the cheesecake filling.  There will be some spots that are not completely covered- this is just fine!


Bake in oven preheated to 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.  Let cool & refrigerate. 


(I have to admit, I tried it warm & it is delicious this way, too.  I never can wait for a dessert to cool.) 





Comments

Oh geez...chocolate chip cookies AND cheesecake all in one. I might make this for breakfast :-)

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please visit my blog for all the details!
http://iamaddictedtorecipes.blogspot.ca/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

Have a great day!
Addicted to Recipes
What an awesome recipe! And the options are endless!
Unknown said…
hi if i bought the roll of cookie dough how many do i need thanks