Image Map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Marshmallow Popcorn

Print Friendly and PDF We made this super simple treat the other day & everyone loved it.  Hope you will, too!


1/4 c. unpopped popcorn kernals (or 1 bag of microwave popcorn- the fat free kind)
1/3 c. butter
1/3 c. brown sugar
2 1/4 c. mini marshmallows

Melt butter in a saucepan.  Add brown sugar and marshmallows.  Stir until melted.  Pour over popcorn & mix to coat. 



Did you know that you can make your own microwave popcorn byt just putting popcorn into a borwn paper bag & folding over the edges?  So much cheaper...and healthier!


Pin It



5 comments:

momto8 said...

I never heard of anything like this..it looks and sounds good! and we love marshmallow! I learn something new everyday! thanks!

Aly-CookingInStilettos said...

I'm going to have to try this when I'm craving something sweet!

Julie said...

Thank You for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, You are invited to come back:
http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/02/lobster-stuffed-mushrooms-show-your.html

Mo 'Betta said...

YUM!

Erika @ My Road to Savings said...

My kids would definitely LOVE this! I think we will make it this weekend after the little guy feels better. Thanks for sharing and I am pinning this one to make :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Image Map